Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Multiple Companies using multiple domains
  •  
bavltd

Send a private message to this user
Hi

I am just evaulating Kerio as an alternative to our existing MDaemon system. We now have a couple of mac users and they want to use Entourage.

My problem is this. We are a small company - 5 users but all users are representatives of 4 different companies each with their own domain. Currently email that is addressed to user<_a.t_>company1.com, user<_a.t_>company2.com etc gets routed to the correct user. On the webmail for MDaemon the user get the choice when creating a message to reply using the correct domain from a drop down list.

I have set up a couple of the domains in kerio, but can only see the aliases of any one particular domain.

Is it possible to log into kerio webmail and for it to show all the domains, rather than having to log in as user<_a.t_>company1.com or user<_a.t_>company2.com etc so that they can send using the correct domain? I was hoping that creating my company2 domain as an alias of company1 would let me do this, but it just seems to foward to company1.

Can kerio do this?

Thanks

Jonathan
  •  
rinzwind

Send a private message to this user
No, the alias/multiple e-mail addresses functionality should be enhanced. Even within the same domain you can't give different "from" names to different e-mail adresses.
Previous Topic: Update of KMS 6.5
Next Topic: AV update URL missing from your website
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 06:21:10 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00440 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.