Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio: Please Respond to My Support Ticket!
  •  
ahoutzer

Send a private message to this user
I am sorry to bother the rest of you with this but:

Will someone from Kerio please respond to my support ticket, # XKY-916349 , which was put in four days ago?

I don't want to bother other people on the forum with this, but I've waited four days with no response to the ticket that I entered in the Submit Tickets area. It's too far to fly or drive to your office to sit on somebody's desk, so I am posting here, in hopes that someone from Kerio will answer my ticket.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Hi Alan,
I will try to find out why the ticket has not been yet answered. Anyway, it seems it is a configuration problem in listserv. Emails sent to KMS are correctly forwarded to another server as defined in the configuration. I think there is no other solution than configure all servers properly.
  •  
reny75

only four days?
you are lucky I am waiting from nine days without luck for a ticket on KWF.
They are too busy for the ghost of release 6.5 of KMS.
If we are lucky 3-4 months and KMS 6.5 will be released,maybe, and after their will respond to all our ticket, maybe.
This year when my subscription will expire I think that I'll be too busy to pay them for renewal and if there will be some new release of my interest some "not legal" solution will solve
the problem.
It is third or forth post that I ask for news about support, about kms6.5 and nobody at kerio respond me.
You should be ashamed Kerio for your customer support.
Soon I'll change platform and I hope that many other will follow my example.
I am a customer from 4 years and first 2 years they was fast and
friendly, now they are simply absent.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I can't find your tickets in our system. Can you send me ticket ID? I will try to find out what's happened.
  •  
ahoutzer

The ticket is #XKY-916349 . The problem has to do with looping. In this case, looping four or five times is normal. I there a way to increase the limit, so KMS will not reject the messages after four times through?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

ahoutzer wrote on Sat, 16 February 2008 01:42

The ticket is #XKY-916349 . The problem has to do with looping. In this case, looping four or five times is normal. I there a way to increase the limit, so KMS will not reject the messages after four times through?

You will have to look at listserv configuration. There is no problem in KMS. It only reports that listserv is rejecting the message because of message loop.

[Updated on: Sat, 16 February 2008 11:27]

Previous Topic: webmail
Next Topic: On the style
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 20:59:36 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00488 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.