Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » uninstalled Kerio Winroute Firewall , but vista is still showing as on (uninstalled Kerio Winroute Firewall , but vista is still showing as on)
  •  
jbonline

Send a private message to this user
Hi ,

I have been having heaps of problems with our new Windows Vista system (ultimate)

Can not install some programs mainly adobe products.

Have uninstalled Kerio Winroute Firewall , but vista security centre is still showing as on. It is showing windows Fire wall off

Have checked program files and program unistall and there is no Kerio folder or program link in there, is there some way in system files to turn Kerio firewall off ?

any help would be most appreciated

Don
  •  
geabaldyvx

Problem is your running Vista...

I mean that in both a sarcastic way.. and a serious way...

I have found that sometimes the Vista Security Center doesn't always tell the truth when it comes to services running or not. Chances are better than not when Kerio went to un-install Vista stopped it from making a change that would have triggered the correct event because.. Vista believes it is protecting you...

I know it is counter intuitive.. but reinstall Kerio.. then re-un-install kerio and see if it goes away... if not.. then Upgrade to XP Pro..
  •  
jbonline

Thaks for the reply,

I thought it might be a vista problem, I will follow your sugestion

Regards
Don
Previous Topic: Weirdest VPN problem: clients connect but there is 50-70% ping loss!!!!
Next Topic: Users Usage information
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 14:52:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00387 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.