Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » [KOC] Outlook showing no emails
  •  
bartgabriels

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Since yesterday, my outlook is not showing anymore old mail (before yesterday 8pm). It shows al records with no emailadres, no subject and date set as NONE. New emails however, are still shown in the list.

It's still possible to send and receive emails. There is no corrupt datafolder on the mailserver, because all my mails are viewable en searchable in the Kerio Webmail. I upgraded to the last version (before beta), but still ne resolution found.

Components used:
Kerio MailServer 6.4.2
Running on Windows 2003 Server
Kerio Outlook Connector 6.4.2
Running on Windows Vista Ultimate
Microsoft Outlook 2007
Running on Windows Vista Ultimate

No known changes done by me ...
  •  
bartgabriels

What I already did try to resolve the issue:
- Reinstall Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Reinstall of the KOC
- Upgrade of the KOC
- Upgrade of the KMS
- Removal and re-add of the account in KOC
- Re Index all files ( http://support.kerio.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=v iewarticle&kbarticleid=84&nav=0,1)

Result: No solution so far

[Updated on: Tue, 19 February 2008 18:32]

•  
willowsv

Confirmed at least one of our boxes is showing this error. The problem is down to mail indexing and we had a similar problem now and with 6.4.2 and a calender.

Create a subfolder under the inbox called "temp"

1) Login to webmail (which should be unaffected) and move the affected mails into this temporary folder.

2) Goto your store folder on the server and navigate to domain/inbox/temp and delete all of the FLD files in that subfolder and restart Kerio Mail Server.

3) Go back into webmail and you should find the temp folder has disapeared.

4) Create the folder again in webmail ( same name same subfolder ) and it will produce an error saying it cannot create but the folder will reappear.

5) Go to the temp folder in outlook and the mail should be there.

6) Move mail back into the Inbox and delete the temp folder.

Its worth noting that you *SHOULD* be able to just do this on the inbox ( basically known as reindexing ) but off the topof my head I couldent remeber which FLD files to delete ( I beleave it is index and status ) but by moving it into a subfolder it makes it safer. Im sure someone from Kerio will respond with the correct files soon Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 19 February 2008 10:50]

•  
bartgabriels

This was no solution ... Tried it twice (based on this KB:http://support.kerio.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_ a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=84&nav=0,1) ... Still no emails showing up again in Outlook.
  •  
willowsv

Are the e-mails showing up in Webmail?

It might be better to raise a support ticket I had the same problem however resolved it via indexing.
  •  
bartgabriels

They show up in Webmail (it takes longer, due to the re-indexing).

[Updated on: Tue, 19 February 2008 19:09]

•  
willowsv

Sounds odd I suggest you raise a support ticket. We had a similar issue with a calender and in the end we had to recreate the calender copy of the .eml files over and then force reindexing. It was an error with one of the other .fld files if I recall ( might have been status ).

[Updated on: Wed, 20 February 2008 11:24]

•  
mhummel

Hello,

We are having the same problem here with a public folder. Outlook is not showing the messages. There is no problem in the webmail and thunderdbird. A reindex was no sollution. Any of you solved this problem ?
Previous Topic: How to create this custom rule?
Next Topic: Help Plz
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 02:11:16 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00507 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.