Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Leopard Notes and KMS 6.5
  •  
WilliW

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

in Leopard it is possible to store Notes into an IMAP folder named Notes. But this folder exits already as a Notes folder in the accounts. Mail gives an Error when trying to save a note. How to get Mail 10.5 and KMS 6.5 share its notes?

Willi
  •  
My IT Indy

Excellent idea, file it with your sales rep so it gets logged into the official system.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Notes in Apple Mail are stored in the Inbox folder by default (can be disabled in Mail configuration). Such notes are visible in all clients, including WebMail.
However, Mail notes saved into the Notes folder are displayed in Webmail but with no text. It should not show any error.
  •  
WilliW

Thanks for the fast reply.

If I save a note I get this error: The note could not be saved.
[img]index.php?t=getfile&id=1269&private=0[/img]

I've configured Mail to not store the notes in the inbox and then I see world icon in the Reminders category.
[img]index.php?t=getfile&id=1270&private=0[/img]

What's going wrong?

Willi

• Attachment: Bild 1.png
    (Size: 26.98KB, Downloaded 424 times)
  • Attachment: Bild 2.png
    (Size: 9.34KB, Downloaded 395 times)
  •  
WilliW

It seems to be a problem with 10.5.2. The Accounts which are configured not to store Notes in Inbox work.
  •  
WilliW

I've looked into the preferences file. It seems that Mail 10.5.2 does not like the Notes folder anymore. The setting "NotesMailboxName" will be made empty by Mail, so that's the reason for the error.

If I set NotesMailboxName to a normal Mail-Folder (created in the KMS-WebMailer) then it works.
Previous Topic: Language folder name not correct
Next Topic: Forcing KOFF to use SSL / HTTPS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 17:47:11 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00445 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.