Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mac contacts sync (How to sync in iSync without a device)
  •  
Nixs

Send a private message to this user
I have a Mac OSX 10.5.2 and I have got ical subsriptions working, then replaced it with caldav so I have bi-directional syncing working and tasks/todo coming down.

I've followed the instructions to setup contacts to sync. I've setup in contacts "Synchronize with Exchange" and setup myuser<_a.t_>mydomain.com with password and https://myserver.domain.com/exchange/myuser as the url

I've added iSync to the task tray & click Sync. But the contacts don't come down. When I click iSync and select Sync, it loops for a few seconds but nothing happens. No logs. If I sync from within iSync, it says I have no devices.

Any ideas? If I try to access the url from within a browser, it doesn't accept my user ID and password and it says not authorized. Though if I try the caldav and ical URL's in a browser they don't work either but they do accept my password.

•  
My IT Indy

Use the Kerio Sync Connector.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
Nixs

Is there any way to do this w/out installing that? The documentation states that the preferred way to do this in Leopard is w/out the connector. I have everything else working except for contacts. I'm assuming something is wrong in my setup.

Is my user name my user<_a.t_>mydomain.com or just user, or domain\user ?

Is the OWA address /Exchange or /exchange or does case matter on Windows server w/Apache software?

IS the OWA /exchange/user or /exchange/user<_a.t_>mydomain.com ?? I see so many examples in the book and none of them seem to be working. Perhaps my combination of setup is wrong?
  •  
Nixs

Watching webdav debug logs it appears to be /exchange/user/ and OS X addes /Contacts to the end of it. With that I see SEARCH: Message added to response for user...... But the contacts never come down to my Mac...?
  •  
bigmountain

Hoosier Mac is correct. Install the Sync Connector. It will recognize that you already have this exchange setup in Address Book and so you won't be able to check what to sync, but it will allow you to put in your username/password and server domain allowing Address Book to sync with your KMS.

Preferred Kerio Partner and Cloud Solutions Provider - Offering both shared and dedicated Kerio Connect hosting solutions.
Visit us at http://bigmountainmail.com
Previous Topic: AV update URL missing from your website
Next Topic: CalDav and iPhone
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 13:42:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00458 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.