Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Public Folder Names and Aliases (Why KMS6.5 aliases don't like the <_a.t_> in public folders???)
  •  
KlausP

Send a private message to this user
Hi Folks,

just a little Question...

would someone please be so kind and create a public folder wich named like following syntax:

name<_a.t_>domainname.tld

(please use the real "at" and not this placeholder up there)

After completing this, create an alias on a hosted domain you like and target this alias to this special folder.

At last try to send a Mail to this alias and have a look to this public folder. Probably you should also have a look at your normal Inbox an see what happened.

On our site(s) these mails will bounce back as undeliverable.

This is, carfully pronounced, a "no go" for this update so be carfull and be warned.

Sadly i did update our installation and after that i have to rename ALL (about 50) of our public folders from like marketing<_a.t_>domainname.tld to marketing_domainname.tld and reconnect the aliases.
You can believe me, this was no fun.

I hope there will be soon an 6.5.1 Patch to fix this and probably also the following Points:

still no HTML-Mail creation in Safari
    still no access to central maillist in the Kerio-addressbook from Entourage
    still no fix for the cmyk-picture-bug in firefox

I would appreciate some community-feedback to this main (the "at") bug and also a way to get my users rid of this ugly underscore.

Regards
Klaus Preuß

MIS
FVW-Mediengruppe
KMS 6.5 on OSX Server 10.4.11

Previous Topic: Relayed Messages into Sent Items Folder
Next Topic: Kerio 6.5.0 (offline caching is here), Results?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 09:51:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00369 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.