Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Unable to install KOFF
  •  
mcicognani

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody,
I'm unable to configure Outlook 2003 SP3 with KOFF.

The installation went smooth, no errors, but when I add a KOFF account in Outlook, the configuration stops with this error:
"Checking connection to Kerio MailServer failed.
Kerio MailServer is unavailable. Please check your network connection and the name of the mailserver specified. If this does not help, please contact the server administrator.
(For technical support: 0x80042010, Synchronizator::setOnlineInternal: Error while testing connection!)"

I get the same error on two different PC, both with XP Pro and Outlook 2003 SP3.
KOC 6.5 works well with the very same PCs.
Both PCs where previously used with KOC 6.4.2, so KOFF installation was as upgrade for both.
I tried to completely uninstall KOC and/or KOFF, removing every reference to Kerio I found in the registry, repeated the KOFF setup and get the same error...

Any idea?
  •  
markyd

I beleive on a KOC upgrade to KOFF the offline connector uses port 80 to connect to the server, check both port 80 and 443 are not firewalled. Make sure the HTTP and HTTPS services are running in KMS too.

If you have a webserver running on the same server you may need to change the ports it's using.

Mark
  •  
mcicognani

Just to close the topic:

I forgot I had reconfigured Kerio http and http services to non-standard ports, like 8000 and 8443.
Setting the right ports during KOFF setup just worked! Rolling Eyes

Max
Previous Topic: Moving Current SSL Cert from Exchange Server to Kerio Server
Next Topic: Entourage 2004 SP 2 Calendar & Kerio 6.4.2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 06:27:49 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00375 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.