Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » CalDav and iPhone
  •  
spiggott

Send a private message to this user
I just set up a Leopard client to sync calendars with KMS via CalDav. iCal is able to connect and import my calendar and all public calendars; however, in iTunes I cannot specify my main Calendar as the calendar to add new events created on the iPhone. The calendar is listed as a calendar to sync with, but doesn't show up in the dropdown menu to select the calendar where to put new events created on the iPhone.

Furthermore, none of the public folders show up as in the list of calendars to sync with the iPhone. Previously, using Kerio iSync connector, I was able to sync whatever public folders I selected and choose which Calendar new events created on the iPhone would be added to.

Any thoughts?
  •  
My IT Indy

Caldav is quite a different animal than the old Sync Connector method. with Caldav you're actually modifying the server directly, not a local calendar that gets pushed up to the server.

I've been wrestling with the iPHone and public calendars for a while now and also can't get them to sync. You might try Missing Sync if it's important to you as it could do it.

I've found quite a few programs like Daylite, Contactizer Pro, all don't work with Caldav calendars because it's not synced locally.

I think the ultimate solution is to have OTA caldav syncing for the iPhone however that's up to Apple to come out with.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
monsterfreecity

Check out this CalDAV thread for more information about public calendars in iCal 3 (Leopard). Some interesting notes about permissions, though no solution to the lack of iPhone syncing.

http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=12027&sta rt=0&S=0a8348ebbf562cffd55c1982e1f9a5d7

Previous Topic: Mac contacts sync
Next Topic: Kerio Sync Connector Last Synchronization failed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 05:29:35 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00410 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.