Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF 80070057 Error (KOFF Outlook connector install errors)
  •  
bryanlock

Send a private message to this user
Please help,

I have succesfully installed KOFF on two machines, but on the third I get the following error during the outlook profile / account setup.
"Error occured while writing into the local message store"
0x80070057: MAPI_E_INVALID_PARAMETER

If I try a second time I get a different error,
0x80040604 MAPI_E_COLLISION

I have tried many things, including full removal and reinstall of outlook.
I have XP, Outlook 2003 SP2, Kerio 6.5.
Many, many thanks.
Bryan
  •  
bryanlock

Send a private message to this user
Ok,
Just in case anyone else has the same issue, here's the full sp.

I think this issue was related to the fact that originally I installed KOC, this error was quickly realised, and a full uninstall was undertaken, followed by the installation of KOFF.
This is where we came in and started receiveing the 0x80070057 error. Mad
From here I uninstalled, and deleted all references to kerio from the client, still to no avail. Mad
I performed an XP restore to a restore point from a couple of days previous, still not able to set up KOFF, still getting 80070057 error. Mad Mad
Found a post about renaming the IMAP store on the server, this still didn't work. Confused
Today I did a full uninstall, and also removed all entries in the registry, on the client, and crucially delted the user from the Kerio server. I then created a new user, same name etc, and have succesfully installed, and configured KOFF.
Hurrah, and Huzzah !!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile
Previous Topic: Windows Mobile Calendar "All Day" Events not syncing
Next Topic: Size of Mailbox is aehhmm great (> Petabyte)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 01:23:52 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00369 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.