Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » BUG: Kerio Offline Connecotr + SMTP eMail
  •  
sashxp

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

i'll send my mail via an external SMTP Host.
inhouse i have my <_a.t_>business.lan domain. I've configured outlook to use another eMail Adress an answer-email adress.

The Problem is, though i configured these adresses kerio wants to send mail via the external SMTP Host with the XXX<_a.t_>business.lan account not the externally. Thats why i cant send eMail with Version 5. My external SMTP host denies messages from *.lan domains Smile

PLEASE FIX that Critcal bug, now i have to use the kerio online connector.

thanks,

sash
  •  
sashxp

any news? Having this problem only with the offline version of Kerio MAPI. The Online Version works very well.
  •  
sashxp

NOONE who uses the KERIO MAILSERVER behind an SMTP host? NO One with the SAME Problems? Where could i Post this Problem else?!
  •  
winkelman

sashxp wrote on Sun, 02 March 2008 18:47

Where could i Post this Problem else?!

http://www.kerio.eu/support.html
Previous Topic: KMS 6.5 strange folder renaming in KOFF
Next Topic: Webmail cutting off part of email
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 00:25:22 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00475 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.