Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF Problem!
  •  
YGTMLT

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I installed a current released version of KOFF on Outlook 2007 PC. In my server which is running Kerio MailServer 5.4.1 all possible ports are open too (http, https, IMAP, POP3, SMTP etc...)

But when I try to setup KOFF, I'm getting a Error like this:

(For techniqual support: 0x80042004, Synchronizator::getServerInfo: Synchronizator is not in online mode.)

I'm pressing Okey button and when I try to push Retrieve Info button second times I'm getting different error like that:

(For techniqual support: 0x80042013, Synchronizator::setOnlineInternal: Error while testing connection!)

So, is there anyone knows how can I access this step correctly to setup KOFF in to my Outlook 2007?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
YGT.
  •  
rfisher

Sounds like you need to update your server... from what I have read , you cannot use the KOFF with anything less than 6.5 running on your server...

Someone correct me if I am wrong.
  •  
YGTMLT

Hi,

so am I insall KOFF version 6.4.1 to get better? Is it the same thing?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

KOFF works only with KMS 6.5.0. If you are running KMS.6.4.1 you have to install KOC 6.4.1. However, I strongly recommend update to latest version if possible.
  •  
sedell

No, you need to update the server to use KOFF at all. KOFF 6.5 is the first available version. The version of the Kerio Outlook Connectors (KOC and KOFF) must MATCH the version installed on the server.

Scott
  •  
rfisher

what they ^^^ said Wink
  •  
YGTMLT

Ooops, I understand now.

So, is there any other tool to use my Contacts, E-Mails, Calender in to my Outlook when I couldn't connect to internet using like cash mode? (Without POP3)
  •  
winkelman

YGTMLT wrote on Tue, 26 February 2008 22:53

So, is there any other tool to use my Contacts, E-Mails, Calender in to my Outlook when I couldn't connect to internet using like cash mode? (Without POP3)

AFAIK: nope, there isn't. That's why they built the KOFF Cool
  •  
sedell

You could use the KSP with a POP3 account, but then you lose the ability to see already downloaded mail in webmail.

Scott
Previous Topic: Need some Info about database management / contacts
Next Topic: Share Public folder with users from different domain
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 01:08:47 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00492 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.