Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Contact Importer (Import contacts from mail server to my website page using C#.net)
  •  
Preeti

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

I am right now developing a website, which will serve as a hub for all internally distributed application of our company. This application will allow the user to get their attendance records, call log, dashboard entries and all in one.

Now, i wanna merge their mail accounts too into the website. Here we are using Kerio Mail server 6.0, which would have been configured to Outlook Express for each employee.

For this purpose, i need to import the contacts and inbox messages from the mail server to my website page.

Can any one help me to import the contacts list from the mail server to my website page, so that i can use it here.

I had searched for the same on the net, and had found scripts that imports contacts from Yahoo, GMail, Hotmail and AOL, but nothing found for Kerio.

I am also unable to get the structure which the mail server, will return in case of successful login or the format in which contacts are stored, i.e. XML or what...???

Pls help me.

Thanks in advance.
- Preeti
Previous Topic: Outlook 2007 Not Seeing Contacts in Public Folder
Next Topic: Will there ever be a notfication for 6.5?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 08:21:46 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00367 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.