Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Blackberry sync using Notify
  •  
bperkins

Send a private message to this user
Are any of you using Notify Corp to sync your Blackberry having a problem with certain calendar entries not syncing to the device? The client login on the Notify site says the sync was successful, but some of the calendar entries are missing on the Blackberry.

I can't pinpoint why most entries sync, but some do not. The email seems to be great. Also, who should I call for support, Kerio or Notify?

Currently using KMS 6.5.0, but also occurred with 6.4.x

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Brian
  •  
camster39

Did you ever get your Notify Sync to successfully sync your calendar? I've been looking all over for a solution and am coming up empty.

I have the BB Tour and email is working great but Calendar is showing duplicate appointments and has not synched since my initial sync.
  •  
hello

I am setting up a group of BB tour PDA's for a client and have not been able to make and initial sync. It shows up as a connected Mobile device under the user account but I keep getting an error 500 when i try to sync it.

I am using Tiger Server and Kerio 6.7 with NotifySync's latest Software.

Anyone else having sync issues with the BB tour? Since it has only been out one week, I thought there might be some issues.

Chris
  •  
xdajde

Hi

This can be caused by a few issues. BIS mailboxes and servicebooks being sent to the device after Notify has been setup. Facebook also can install calendars which will cause problems. Check your BlackBerry service book (in Device Options Advanced) and delete any CICAL entries you see. Then go into NotifySync preferences > Sync Settings. Set Calendar Account to none. Perform 1 manual sync and then go back and set Calendar Account to your account and it should resync from the server.

Hope this helps. Very Happy
Previous Topic: KOFF service eats my computer
Next Topic: Kerio Mailserver 6.4.0 HELO issues
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 08:17:29 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00415 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.