Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Cannot create events in webmail interface
  •  
Matt-C

Send a private message to this user
I've got a problem where I can create new events in a client such as outlook or sunbird. But when I go to the web interface the new event button is greyed out.

Does anybody know what could of caused this and how to fix it? I'm pretty sure it cannot be an access rights problem since I am able to create events in any other client.
  •  
Matt-C

The only way I found to fix this was to create a new Calendar and copy all the events across. After that I deleted the old calendar on the file system and renamed the new one with the old ones name.

The good news is that if you use CalDav this doesn't seem to happen. Only when you connect to the calendar using the iCalendar option.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Publishing calendar as iCalendar makes it read-only for other clients. There are several posts in this forum with explanation.
Previous Topic: Mailserver slow
Next Topic: Filtering Automatic forward
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 22:54:21 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00460 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.