Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Suppose the following situation (How should you setup this config?)
  •  
Svanur

Send a private message to this user
Hello, I'm having the following situation:

I have a Windows 2003 R2 server with KMS 6.4.1 I have setup 2 accounts using ActiveSync on that machine. There is an account on the server named "Sync" (Kerio account). This Kerio account is locally installed on the server and is using the KOC under Outlook 2003. Within that account we have a calendar, contacts and tasks which are shared for other users. We have 2 PDA's and we are synchronizing to the W2K3 server using ActiveSync. At the server I configured both devices to be able to sync. When we sync via WiFi the changes are synced to the "Sync"-account, so we have both the same calendar, contacts and tasks. That works okay. But I would like to setup the synchronization via KMS (so no ActiveSync), but.. the Windows Mobile versions on both the PDA's are 2003, so not possible for tasks. But that is not the main issue. Is it still possible to share the calendar/contacts so, if we would use the KMS sync method, we would still have the same calendar and contacts? I hope you understand my issue/question. I would say that I have to share the calendar and contacts with user1 and user2 (both Kerio accounts) and then sync them so they would still have 1 calendar/contacts shared.

Hope somebody has a solution for this?

Thanks in advance for answering this question,

Svanur.

[Updated on: Fri, 29 February 2008 12:00]

Previous Topic: Is an upgrade to 6.5 from 6.3.1 safe now?
Next Topic: KOFF 6.5 with Outlook 2007 SP1 - HTML
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 04:04:55 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00372 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.