Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2003 Sent Mail Problems (Mail not showing in Sent Items Folder)
  •  
macntaz

Send a private message to this user
Hi All,

I hope I can get a fix from someone on here. I searched and can't seem to find an answer.

I have a client that has KMS 6.5 (had same problem with 6.4.2) and whenever he sends email from Outlook it doesn't show up in his sent items folder and it doesn't show up in Webmail. BUT if I send email from webmail it shows up in webmail sent items folder and it shows up in Outlook 2003 sent items folder.

Things I have tried - I made sure Outlook was at the latest patch, I turned off all added plugins in Outlook, and I created a new profile the same problem occurs.

Any thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated. This does not happen on any other machine. He is on a Dell box running windows xp sp2 (if that helps)

TIA
Josh
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

What kind of e-mail account is defined in Outlook? KOC, POP3, IMAP?
E-mail is moved to the Sent Items folder by the client. Kerio Outlook Connector does this but POP3 doesn't. So it is important to know which account in Outlook is really sending it out.
  •  
macntaz

Sorry that is the one thing I forgot to mention, it is using KOC

Thanks
  •  
sedell

There's an option in Outlook - Tools -> Options -> Preferences Tab -> E-mail Option button - Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder. Check that - is it checked?

Scott
  •  
macntaz

Thanks for the quick replies, all I see when I go to the tools, options, preferences is a check box to make sure the KOC is set at the default Message store.

Any other thoughts???

Thanks again!
Previous Topic: mails deliverd 1h earlier
Next Topic: Mailserver slow
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 00:30:26 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00446 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.