Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF 6.5 & setting default mail sent from:
  •  
janisz

Send a private message to this user
For testing purposes, I installed on one pc KOFF. Everything run smoothly, server-client synchronize about 3Gb of mails in less than hour.

But - I noticed one problem. I can't manage to configure mail sent from. We have Win AD 2003 with usernames like "name", but we also add other e-mail address in configuration like "name.surname" which we are setting as default. So in KOC you can do it with setting E-mail address in Sender tab when configuring e-mail account, but this IS NOT possible in KOFF. No such feature in Kerio Outlook Connector Configuration window. When server fetches e-mail address based on login name, it gives back default with "name<_a.t_>domain" not "name.surname<_a.t_>domain".

Or I am so dumb, that I cant find it..

Even in Webmail it is possible to do so.
  •  
krypto

I had this trouble yesterday. It's in Outlook's Tools -> Options menu, under 'Kerio Mailserver'. Confused me for ages Smile
  •  
janisz

Wow, thank you very much. This was the only place I didn't open.

Thanks again:) Happy user now!
Previous Topic: Deploy Kerio Offline Connector using Active directory
Next Topic: Mail server error 450
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 16:44:04 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00348 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.