Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Backup failing (Getting email saying backup failed)
  •  
revmark

Send a private message to this user
I am getting an error message that states the following:
This is an informative message sent by Kerio MailServer 6.4.0 
at wdf001.whitedove.org.

The backup to the /Volumes/LaCie 120/Kerio Backups directory,
started on Thu, 6 Mar 2008 01:00:01 -0600, failed.

Backup directory collides with the message store directory.

It is being sent from postmaster<_a.t_>wdf001.whitedove.org.

Here is the issue. There was a drive called LaCie 120 on the system at one time, but NEVER was it used to back up to. Way back when I was testing the demo of KMS on an old iMac, I installed KMS on this LaCie 120, but was not put on the full install (XServe) machine until a few days ago.

Why would KMS be trying to back up to it when there is no reference to this drive in any of the backup programs, nor the backup section of the KMS admin Console?

Another issue is that I am at 6.5 since Monday night (March 3rd). But the email says it is from 6.4.

Thanks
Mark

Previous Topic: [Error Security Log] Failed SMTP login but everything works..
Next Topic: Kerio MailServer integrated with VoIP phones
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 15:32:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00343 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.