Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Internet Connection Sharing (without premmision)
  •  
aRTx

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody!

Is there in Kerio Firewall any configuration that allow to share internet connection with allow all premission?

BECAUSE:
At clients computer MSN MESSENGER does not work !
At clients computer VoIP does not work!

help me pls ...
  •  
DaHiA

Have you went through the wizard of "traffic policy" tab in the admin console?
It allows you to give permissions for everything
  •  
aRTx

I have choice that function (Allow all access untill wizard connection), but in first Computer(Server) msn messenger work good. In other computer msn messenger does not work.

What to do?
  •  
DaHiA

Re-run the wizard in order to overwrite the current configuration woth a fresh one.
Are you using Orange webfilter? maybe the messengers' category is blocked?
Kindly double check.
  •  
aRTx

I have disable Orange webfilter.

I can login to my msn throught www.iloveim.com (web msn).

I can't login to Msn Messenger (application) it appears there a troubleshoot with bad KEY PORTS exclamation mark in a triangle.

It is so important for me!
I don't know what to do.

I'm using PPPoE to connect to INTERNET and I'm looking how to share internet for other computers.

Some page work good.
i.e www.hotmail.com does not work good when i'm trying to login in my mail there see the page: The page can not be displayed.

aRTx
Previous Topic: Winroute blocking Transmission(BitTorrent Client) Traffic
Next Topic: Big Problem with PPPoE
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 22:49:51 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00435 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.