Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to turn off auto "empty deleted items"
  •  
cwachs

Send a private message to this user
I am running KMS 4.6 and using Entourage 2008 as a client (Exchange connection). I have noticed that my "Deleted Items" folder contains nothing older than 14 days. I want to keep 365 days of items in there. It may be just me but I can not find the setting anywhere in Entourage or KMS Webmail to set the purge days for the Deleted Items folder (or trash). I don't have any rules in Entourage set to delete anything nor can I pull this option up in the account settings (like you can for an IMAP account).

Is there a way to disable auto deletion of the trash folder or where is the # of days set for this?

[Updated on: Sat, 08 March 2008 23:43]

-----------
Server installation:
Kerio Connect 7.1
OS X Server 10.5.8
Apple G4 X Serve
Previous Topic: kms 6.5 fresh install > error or just cosmetic ?
Next Topic: Kerio 6.4.2 and entourage setup
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 04:53:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00392 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.