Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC 6.5 + Outlook 2007 = BSOD
  •  
fleecy

Send a private message to this user
XP SP2, Outlook 2007, KOC 6.5.

Client crashes with a BSOD when Outlook is setup with a Kerio account on KOC.

I'm not a BSOD expert on XP, but the blue screen gives the follwing error :

DRIVER_IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Help!
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Neither KOC nor Outlook use drivers therefore direct connection of BSOD with KOC seems very unlikely.
  •  
fleecy

It might be unlikely, but as soon as I uninstalled the Kerio connector, Outlook 2007 worked again on the same machine.

KOFF can't sync with a BlackBerry without a hefty NotifyLink charge, and KOC gives me the BSOD as soon as I click on any email in Outlook.

I guess I'll have to wait for a few bugfix releases of Kerio's connectors to be able to use them again with Office 2007.

•  
integro

Any update on this issue? I have installed a trial version of KMS and also have the issue of a BSOD when using KOFF with Outlook 2007. This shows when I return van Standbye mode in Windows Vista Home Premium and read my email.

I don't have this issue when KOFF isn't installed, or when KOC is installed.

[Updated on: Mon, 26 May 2008 20:12]

•  
integro

Kick.... anyone else experiencing this?
Previous Topic: Mailing list archvie accessible thru webmail
Next Topic: Message is too big
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 09:57:02 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00403 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.