Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Red Address Bar on webmail (security certificate problem)
  •  
krillin837

Send a private message to this user
guys:

this is the second time i post this... don't know why but the first time didn't get saved... well...

Here is the thing. I've recently enable the HTTPS on KMS 6.5 and at first everything was OK... when i enter the webmail (webmail.una.cl) it shows me the security certificate and all i have to do was press continue and accept certificate always.

Now for some reason it tells me that the certificate could be dangerous or harmful to the computer.

I've read on the forum that this could be happening because the server is not on the right date and time.

The other thing could be because KMS has a self-certificate (i don't know what it is... after all it is a certificate).

Any ideas???

Thanks guys...

PS: i'm uploading a screenshot for you to see it for yourself

• Attachment: Picture 2.png
    (Size: 62.05KB, Downloaded 382 times)
  •  
sedell

You need to import the certificate on the client if it's self signed to prevent that message.

Did you update to IE7? They changed the behavior for certificate errors in IE7.

Scott
  •  
krillin837

I'm using Safari.. and yes this error it is given by IE7.

Isn't the KMS certificate supposed to be a trusted one?

Thanks sedell!
Previous Topic: Kerio Mail Server 6.4.0
Next Topic: IMAP with Tunderbird
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 08:26:35 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00397 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.