Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connector 6.5.0 and Outlook 2002
  •  
jwetz

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

Since I installed Kerio Outlook Connector 6.5.0 I am not able to send any messages anymore. I am using Outlook 2002 with all Service Packs.

If I try to send a message I get a popup window with the error message: Unknown Error. That's it, no further description or error code or anything else.

It's the same problem with adding attachments to an e-mail. If I add any kind of attachment I get the same error message popping up.

What I also already tried is to reinstall Outlook and the Kerio Connector. This was of no use. I also compared my server settings for the mailserver with the ones of my other colleagues in my company and they are absolutely the same (except for my specific user data, of course).

Receiving mails and using the calendar and contacts works fine.

I would be very grateful if anyone has some hint how to get rid of that problem.

Thanks in advance.

Jonas

Previous Topic: Apple Address Book and LDAP
Next Topic: Is Microsoft SharePoint capable of synchronizing with the Kerio email server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 06:45:38 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00399 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.