Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problem KOFF - Information Stores (Problem opening Information Storea)
  •  
epanayiotou

Send a private message to this user
Hi guys,

I have the following problem when trying to access my mailbox/calendar:
"The set of folders cannot be opened. The information store could not be opened."

I tried unistalling KOFF and deleting the local stores in : "c:\documents and settings\<user>\Local settings\Application data\Kerio\Outlook"
After that re-installed KOFF but the problem still exists.

I am using:
Kerio Mailserver 6.5.0 build 5116
MS Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
MS Outlook 2007 (12.0.6300.5000) SP1 (12.0.6213.1000)
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) 6.5.0 T5116

I would be very grateful if anyone knows how to fix this problem.

Thanks in advance.
Elias
  •  
frank_lupo

epanayiotou wrote on Wed, 19 March 2008 14:27

Hi guys,

I have the following problem when trying to access my mailbox/calendar:
"The set of folders cannot be opened. The information store could not be opened."

I tried unistalling KOFF and deleting the local stores in : "c:\documents and settings\<user>\Local settings\Application data\Kerio\Outlook"
After that re-installed KOFF but the problem still exists.

I am using:
Kerio Mailserver 6.5.0 build 5116
MS Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
MS Outlook 2007 (12.0.6300.5000) SP1 (12.0.6213.1000)
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) 6.5.0 T5116

I would be very grateful if anyone knows how to fix this problem.

Thanks in advance.
Elias

I have a same pronlem...
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Open new ticket at support.kerio.com and attach KOFF debug log as described in the KOFF Deployoment Guide.
  •  
mdawson

This could be the same problem as the public contacts folder problem. You might try uninstalling Microsoft update KB946983 to fix it.
  •  
ojm37

That DID IT! Uninstalling Microsoft update KB946983 fixed the problem! I now have access to my public folders and mailbox. Not sure what this update does, but it messes with KOFF something fierce.

--Owen
Previous Topic: Partial broken KOC store - Outlook 2003
Next Topic: Storage use not reported correctly
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 05:07:14 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00426 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.