Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Troubles with Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager (BCM) ("History Button" within BCM contacts doesn't work with Kerio Offline Connector)
  •  
giacomo

Send a private message to this user
I have following problem, which I couldn't find anything about it in the forum, knowledge base or in the web:

We run Kerio MailServer 6.5.0 on Mac OS X.4 Tiger.

I work on Notebook with Windows Vista Business (without SP1) in German, Office Small Business 2007 in German (with SP1, including Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager - BCM), Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack 2 (Part of BCM).

The Kerio Outlook Connector (offline edition) 6.5.0-5116 works well with Outlook 2007 and most of the functions of the Business Contact Manager, except ONE (essential) function: the "history-button" of a business contact (which shows all related emails, notes,...). When I click on this button, I receive the following Error-note from Outlook:

NamedPropsManagerCache::getIdsFromNames: ***IBPP::SQLException
Context:Statement::Execute( insert into named_property (guid,
property_name, property_id) values (?, ?, ?) returning id)

SQL Message: -802
Arithmetic overflow or division by zero has occured.

Engine Code :335544321
Engine Message:
arithmetic exception, numeric overflow, or string truncation

So I played around with the different versions of the Kerio Outlook Connector and found out following:

Using KOFF 6.5.0:
Everything with Outlook 2007 with BCM workes fine, except the (essential) history feature described above

Using KOC 6.5.0 (5116 - without Offline caching):
The "History Feature" in Outlook 2007 BCM is working! But following features of Outlook doesn't work:
1) Accepting or declining of Meeting-requests in Outlook 2007 calendar is NOT possible. When trying, following german error message is displayed:

Translation: "The Messaging program interface has delivered an unknown error. If the problem is continuing, restart outlook".

Only solution (workaround): Open the Webinterface and accept/decline meeting requests there...

2) Sending of an Email takes about 1 min (Emails stay about 1 min. in outbox until sent - compared with a few seconds with KOFF)

So this situation is really annoying, because i would need the KOFF Edition (for workin out of the office), but at the moment I'm working with the KOC Edition and the Web-Interface-work around...

Does someone have a similar problem and a solution for it?

Thanks!

Giacomo
  •  
badams7

did you ever get 2007 with business contact manager working with KOFF?
  •  
giacomo

No, unfortunately it is still not running - I tried also the newest version 6.5.2 - without success.

So I'm using the KOC without offline sync since month Sad
Previous Topic: iPhone 2.0 Kerio 6.5.2 No push
Next Topic: User's Kerio mail very slow, crashes Outlook 2003
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 15:31:44 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00528 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.