Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Temporarily rejected: sender domain does not resolve (Mail Server blocking Kerio Forum email activation.)
  •  
andylowe

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
Kerio Mailserver seems to be blocking my activation email from this forum site, if 'Block if sender's mail domain was not found in DNS' is ticked I get the follow error in the security log 'Message from IP address 195.39.55.10, sender <apache<_a.t_>forum.kerio.com> temporarily rejected: sender domain does not resolve'.
Is there anyway to keep this option turned on and add that domain or email address so Kerio Mailserver allows mail through.

Regards

Andy Lowe
  •  
da.baron

Send a private message to this user
I'm suddenly getting a lot of these as well and it's very annoying. It's started since I upgraded to 6.5

It's happening with domains I know for a fact resolve. I have monitored the logs and run a lookup against a domain as soon as it appears and it resolves. I check against several dns servers.

It's different from domains which are bogus because those do not say "temporarily rejected" but are "rejected" outright as usual.

Here's a problematic one (i.e. the domain DOES resolve):
[20/Mar/2008 06:19:47] Message from IP address 58.9.15.187, sender <ernesto1<_a.t_>galileo.com> temporarily rejected: sender domain does not resolve

Here's one I'd expect to fail:
[20/Mar/2008 06:12:14] Message from IP address 61.237.236.113, sender <ac_salev_ideo<_a.t_>jeiofe.info> rejected: sender domain does not exist

With the galileo.com issue, this domain has been registered since 1994 and is registered until 2010. They have host A records for their root domain and also have 4 MX records.

This is very strange
Previous Topic: Serious problem. Not sure if Kerio or Outlook caused.
Next Topic: IMAP problem with Opera since KMS 6.5.0
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 05:41:57 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00450 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.