Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio MailServer 6.5 || Entourage 2004 SP2 || Private Calendar default not syncing
  •  
NigelH

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I've been testing out KerioMail server 6.5 and I really like it. I have worked through a lot of setup problems just by searching/reading this forum.

I have one last issue that I can't seem to find a solution for.

The default private calendar in a user account doesn't sync with Kerio. I can create other private calendars and do sync perfectly, i can also create public calendars and they will sync however, the default calendar will not sync. It just hangs in entourage forever. I also cannot delete the default calendar.

Everything else seems to work flawlessly.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Nigel

Kerio Mail Server 6.7.2 Build 7821
Mac OS X Server 10.5.8
  •  
My IT Indy

The default calendar is the local only calendar.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
NigelH

Sorry not the default calendar. I'm not sure of the correct name but the calendar that is in a Kerio account under a user. Not the in the public folders but under a user account.

I did manage to figure it out. I deleted the user and added a new one and it works fine now.

However, I did try adding a user using the same user name and the calendar didn't work again. Any other user name seems to work fine. Is there a way of purging cache or user account info?

[Updated on: Mon, 24 March 2008 14:14]

Kerio Mail Server 6.7.2 Build 7821
Mac OS X Server 10.5.8
Previous Topic: Turn off Temporary Embargo Feature KMS6.5.0
Next Topic: Time Machine as a backup?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 00:40:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00430 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.