Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Configure WinRoute Videos!
  •  
AliHoxha

Send a private message to this user
I'm trying to share internet.

I have record a video of configuration winroute.

The link (swf format)
http://tupanat.com/screenshot/winroutevideos/winroute.html

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

It's pretty simple.

The NAT rule must translate source IP address to the IP address of Dial-up (Internet) interface - not LAN2.

You should check your network topology and configure properly clients in both LAN segments. It is obvious that there are packets coming from LAN segment with IP's 192.168.1.x despite the fact that this interface has 10.x.x.x network scope.

If you're using PPPoE, try to lower MTU (search this forum) on the internet interface.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 March 2008 10:00]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Oops. I almost forgot:

Emri, I'm sorry but we do not tolerate using of illegal or cracked version. Regarding to informations we have, you're using Kerio products without a valid license. You are also exposing yourself to criminal liability. Your and KWF server's IP address has been logged for further investigation.

If you believe that you own a legitimate license, please send us a copy of
your invoice or receipt indicating when and where you purchased the product
and we will verify the information so that you can obtain a valid licensed
version.
  •  
AliHoxha

I have tried to do it with the trial, but it does not work. I even tried to patch it, but in vain. I'm really sorry for that, but I am not ready to buy it without knowing that it would work.

I will buy it if I could resolve my problem with your program.

FIY I'm paying 220 for the internet connection for the time being and if I could manage it through your program I would reduce my internet costs to 25 euros.

This is my topology:
http://tupanat.com/screenshot/topology.jpg

Regards
Ali

[Updated on: Mon, 24 March 2008 20:32]

•  
AliHoxha

It is not for me It's pretty simple.

I have change NAT to DIAL UP.

I'm using first LAN (3com) to connect to internet.

This is my topology.

What I need to change?
http://tupanat.com/screenshot/topology.jpg

Until now it is not working for me,
I have try these programs
Winroute, wooweb, UserGate ... but only with winroute I can browse some page from my local network.

but not to login MSN, VoIP, Play Couter Strike ...
Previous Topic: PPTP VPN on Windows 2000 with WR 6
Next Topic: PortScan Detected
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 12:04:55 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00419 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.