Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How force Outlook Question for Request Read Receipt?
  •  
nbytes

Send a private message to this user
How can I force the Outlook to ask me if I want to accept or not the "Request a read receipt" or "request a delivery receipt"?
  •  
sedell

That depends on whether your account classifies as Internet Mail by Outlook. If you're using KOC, you can't. MAPI mail apparently doesn't classify as "Internet Mail".

If you use POP3 or KOFF, in Outlook (I have 2003), click Tools -> Options -> E-mail Options button -> Tracking Options button. The lower half of that window has settings to choose to always send, never send, or ask.

Scott
  •  
nbytes

well... I use the KOC and already repaired that the options of the Outlook do not function, but I would like to prevent that the order was sent automatically!

The internal receipts also are in the outbox and they not give to send

[Updated on: Wed, 26 March 2008 01:03]

•  
mbox

•  
mbox

The "Tools -> Options -> E-mail Options button -> Tracking Options -> Use this option to decide how to respond to requests for read receipts. Only applies to Internet Mail accounts" suggested above fixes that here in Outlook (2007). You may change it to "Ask me before sending a response." The default was "Never send a response," which I think is unfortunate since readers would likely never know it is disabled when they first receive a read receipt request. Maybe group policy can fix this.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/192929
http://www.windowsitpro.com/article/exchange-server/outlook- configuring-read-receipts.aspx
Previous Topic: Problem with KSC, Mac OS X 10.5.8 and Server based home directory
Next Topic: Delayed messages and/or undeliverable mail (AOL etc)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 20:39:39 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00455 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.