Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » How to share internet for my Local Network? (Every time when I connected to internet IP, GW, are diferent...)
  •  
ToniComm

Send a private message to this user
I have an account xxx and a password xxx to connect to internet through PPPoE.

Every time when I connected to internet IP and GW are diferent but SM and DNS are static.

I have read your usermanual and forum but I don't know how to do it.

I have take three screenshots for the three times when I have login to connect to intenret:
http://tupanat.com/screenshot/Dynamic-PPoE.JPG

My Topology
http://tupanat.com/screenshot/Topology1.jpg

I have use NAT to dial-up.

I have tick connection failover and choose dial-up

I'm gona allow all services.

from client PC some pages I can explore but MSN Messenger does not work and when I try to login at www.hotmail.com mail it does not work.

I can view www.yahoo.com but when I ping it (ping www.yahoo.com -t), Request Time Out

What to do with DNS?

What to do with DHCP Server?

What to do?
Previous Topic: Can winroute block internet radio/video, youtube, skype, etc?
Next Topic: How to redirect to folders?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 09:33:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00381 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.