Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Public Folders + KOFF ("Information Store cannot be opened")
  •  
88fingerslukee

Send a private message to this user
Something weird is going on. One of my users cannot connect to the Public Folders through her KOFF. Everyone else can connect; hell, she can even connect through her webmail.

Anybody have any idea what's going wrong? It's been like this for about a week (although she didn't tell me until today...typical). She's listed as an Admin for Public Folders as well.

The error given is something like "Cannot connect to this folder. Information store cannot be opened." This is not true because she is definitely receiving mail and able to access all her own contacts.

any ideas?
  •  
WolterN

Bingo, you are not the only one.....

Today, user number three just phoned up that he has the same error. The other two users with this problem are working now with the LDAP connection until I have resolved this problem.

What I have found until now is that when I logon to the same WS, and thereby cretating a new profile for myself, I can install the KOC. No problem, it works. Despite that, the original user of this WS keeps the error.
Searching the internet is pointing into a direction of a microsoft update. At this moment not sure which one. I have WSUS running so it's possible that the users have installed something that was not fully tested.

I also like to find out what's causing this. Any others???

Best regards,

Wolter
  •  
pantera10

Hi,
Take a look at this thread:
http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=12944&sta rt=0&S=91dfd78da44eb4e455cf8a80b5a5f07d

You were right Woltern, it is the MS update fault.

Kerio's staff is working to fix it too.

Kerio Connect 7.0.1 on Open Suse 11.1 64 bits
Outlook 2007 with KOFF. 100 users
Previous Topic: NOD32 v3 with KMS v6.5
Next Topic: Error 80072f17 after Update
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 20:17:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00341 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.