Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » fail (while getting mail)
  •  
destroyer

Send a private message to this user
hello everybody
I have a problem with my mail server. while i m trying to get mail from kerio mail server with using office 2007, it says me everytime it is ok. but when i check mailbox from web interface almost all mails wait there. I think there is a synchronization problem between mail server and the computer which uses Windows Vista and Office 2007. How can I solve this problem?
  •  
winkelman

How are you connecting? Which protocol?
  •  
destroyer

i installed mail account on microsoft outlook 2007 as POP3 server.
  •  
winkelman

If you check your email with Webmail, in which folder are the emails stored? POP3 will only get messages that are located in the INBOX, not from any other folder...
  •  
destroyer

of course all mails are in inbox. not any other folder. problem still goes on. i try to send and receive but computer doesnt get any mail. also it says taht everything is normal.
  •  
sedell

What do the server logs tell you? Enable 'POP3 Server' and 'User Authentication' in the debug log and try to download your mail. That might give a better idea of what is happening.

Scott
  •  
My IT Indy

Why are you using POP3 with Outlook 2007? Use the KOFF connector instead.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
destroyer

friendsss!...
problem still goes on. isn`t there anybody who can help me?
  •  
sedell

We can't help you until you give us enough information to. "It doesn't work" won't cut it. Get details - error messages and log file entries for a start.

Scott
Previous Topic: Block Cyrillic spam
Next Topic: KOC --> KOFF
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 06:17:41 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00509 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.