Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Now that MAPI offline support is working
  •  
jbrave

Send a private message to this user
Shouldn't I be able to search the complete message bodies of all locally cached mail messages? I'm surprised this doesn't work now with the off-line connector installed.

Even though Outlook with the KOC can't search through all my messages properly, for some reason, Google Desktop Search had no problem indexing and searching through all my mail before I installed the KOFF connector, even though Kerio didn't support this. Now it seems to have a bit more trouble but it still more or less works. Strange that Google's search supports what Kerio/Outlook does not!

- Joel

[Updated on: Tue, 01 April 2008 20:17]

•  
sedell

Body search works fine with KOFF. It's listed in the release notes as supported right above Google Desktop support.

Scott
  •  
jbrave

Holy sh*t, it looks like you are correct - had to set the options to "Search all text in each message".

- Joel
Previous Topic: Mail Filter Limit, Maximum
Next Topic: Kerio Outlook Connector 6.5.0 Patch 1 didn't auto install?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 19:11:45 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00419 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.