Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Outlook Connector 6.5.0 Patch 1 didn't auto install? (According to manual it should give a prompt to install any updates - but it hasn't?)
  •  
Linux4Life

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have Kerio Outlook Connector (offline edition) 6.5.0 installed.

According to the manual, whenever you restart Outlook, it will check for an update to the Kerio Outlook Connector, and if present, prompt the user if they would like to upgrade it.

6.5.0 Patch 1 came out in March 19th, but I have not been asked to update. And how can I tell what version is running on a PC, to see if its updated or not?

Patch 1 fixes an issue that sounds important so I would like to install it on our PCs:
The plain text section of the e-mail could differ from the HTML section when sending modified e-mail from Drafts.

Thanks for any help,
John
  •  
My IT Indy

You need to install KMS 6.5.0p1 on the server and then it will automatically download to Outlook.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
Linux4Life

I'm an idiot, I re-read the documentation and its there.

Thanks for the info!
  •  
My IT Indy

I'm glad you got it working.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
Previous Topic: Now that MAPI offline support is working
Next Topic: Problems scanning with KOFF running?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 06:10:32 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00480 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.