Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » erage_DAVRequest.cpp: The following error occured while reading XML request body....
  •  
bigmountain

Send a private message to this user
Has anyone seen this error before and if so, what should I look for to correct it?

[01/Apr/2008 13:58:19] erage_DAVRequest.cpp: The following error occured while reading XML request body: PCDATA invalid Char value 11
[01/Apr/2008 13:58:21] erage_DAVRequest.cpp: The following error occured while reading XML request body: PCDATA invalid Char value 11
[01/Apr/2008 14:00:09] erage_DAVRequest.cpp: The following error occured while reading XML request body: PCDATA invalid Char value 11
[01/Apr/2008 14:00:10] erage_DAVRequest.cpp: The following error occured while reading XML request body: PCDATA invalid Char value 11
[01/Apr/2008 14:02:23] erage_DAVRequest.cpp: The following error occured while reading XML request body: PCDATA invalid Char value 11
[01/Apr/2008 14:02:24] erage_DAVRequest.cpp: The following error occured while reading XML request body: PCDATA invalid Char value 11

I did submit a ticket with Kerio just a few minutes ago, but was hoping that maybe someone had a quick answer for me. Thanks!

Preferred Kerio Partner and Cloud Solutions Provider - Offering both shared and dedicated Kerio Connect hosting solutions.
Visit us at http://bigmountainmail.com
  •  
r1sync

I just put a new client on a new server and I'm getting the same thing. did you find out what this is? my client is using mac with Entourage 2008

R1sync Kerio Hosting

www.r1sync.com
  •  
shifty

Hey,

I got the same failure, but instead "PCDATA invalid Char value 11" it says "EntityRef: expecting ';'"...

Anyone and idea about this?

thanks,
s.
  •  
Domonus

I know what this is most probably.

Looks like on one of your clients they have a corrupted Contact. You need to enable debugging with WebDAV requests. Now cross reference the time on you corrupted Error log entry, with the Webdav Debug log. You should be able to identify the corrupted Contact files and the user. You will need to remove the corrupted files from the users Store/domain/account directory, and on their remote machine. If you don't also remove these on the client, they will just reappear on the server, and in your logs when the server tries to read these files.

Good luck.

Eitherway WEBdav request debug logging is key.
  •  
Lisa Lyons (Kerio)

Domonus is very close to the answer here.

Basically, the error indicates either the client has sent incorrectly formatted data, or unexpected data (sometimes this can be because it's not a WebDAV client that we support and it is trying to do more than we can support).

As a result, the server is reporting that it doesn't know what to do with it.

I would recommend, clear out the debug log and the error log, turn on WebDAV and HTTPS debugging, then compare timestamps from the error log to your debug log. That should help identify which client you have that's causing the issue.

Kerio Technical Support
Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
Will Mayall

I have the same error. I have identified the user and perhaps which contact records have bad data.

Any suggestions for a fix? It would be terrific if there is a way to simply process all of the user's contacts.

Thanks,

Will mayall
Previous Topic: Synchronization Failed Error Message
Next Topic: Recommended web based IM client?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 20:30:35 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00411 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.