Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problems scanning with KOFF running?
  •  
Nixs

Send a private message to this user
I've been having problems scanning. It starts to do the preview, and it just sits there. This is XP using both the TWAIN and/or WIA drivers.

If I close everything down, then the preview actually occurs.

I started closing one thing down at a time and noticed it was closing KOFF that allowed scanning to finish. I left the PREVIEW sitting there for 30 minutes. As soon as I close KOFF, it finished.

Another associate is having DR Watsons when scanning with KOFF.

Anyone have and ideas on this? How is KOFF interplaying with scanning? (Turning Antivirus off didn't help, by the way.)
Previous Topic: Kerio Outlook Connector 6.5.0 Patch 1 didn't auto install?
Next Topic: Share a calendar between only two users, one Mac, one PC?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 06:31:59 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00398 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.