Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF Issue
  •  
bfrawley

Send a private message to this user
We are currently testing the KOFF inhouse before deploying it to our remote users. One of my testing users reported that he had a message stuck in his outbox. After some checking I found that the KOFF icon in the system tray said that it had lost connection to the server. I closed and re-opened outlook but it still said the connection was lost. I rebooted the machine and tried again with the same result. I opened his outlook profile and clicked the "Retrieve Info" button and received an error saying:

Checking of connection to Kerio Mail Server Failed......(0x80042010, Synchronizator::setOnlineInternal: Error while testing connection!)

I also checked the debug log on his local machine and it had these errors:

[04/04/2008 12:16:04.373](3728){err}{communication} In .\Communicator.cpp:251 (Communicator::checkAndLogResult)
Exception of class HResultException: .\HttpConnection.cpp(891), HttpConnection::sendInternalImpl:
0x80072efd: WinHttpSendRequest failed (Connection to the server failed.) (Request info: Server Ping)
Response info: status = 0 ) (Original result = 0x80072efd)

[04/04/2008 12:16:04.389](3732){err}{msg-store-provider} In .\ConnectionStateNotifier.cpp:136
ConnectionStateNotifier::startNotify)Exception of class HResultException: .\ConnectionStateNotifier.cpp(105),
ConnectionStateNotifier::startNotify: 0x80042010 KOFF_E_NETWORK

[04/04/2008 12:16:04.482](2436){err}{scp-worker} In .\Worker_folder.cpp:199 (Worker::processSyncFolder)
Exception of class HResultException: .\Worker_folder.cpp(111), Worker::processSyncFolder:
0x80042004 KOFF_E_NOTONLINE Failed in folder 618375a7-ae9b-4e82-b775-fa67cfdf12c2

[04/04/2008 12:16:04.795](3728){err}{mapi-interface} In .\MSProviderImpl.cpp:282 (MSProviderImpl::Logon)
Exception of class HResultException: .\MsgStoreImpl.cpp(297), MsgStoreImpl::initialize: 0x8004010f MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND

I was able to created a new profile to get him back going again but I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on what caused the problem.
  •  
noise

bfrawley wrote on Fri, 04 April 2008 19:32

Checking of connection to Kerio Mail Server Failed......(0x80042010, Synchronizator::setOnlineInternal: Error while testing connection!)

i got this error message on one machine with win xp SP3 & office 2007 SP1

the other windows machine with the same operating system running without any problems.

any idea to help me ?
Thanks
  •  
noise

i got the problem, kaspersky block all external connections with KOFF internal was working well with kaspersky but not external...

now all works ne Very Happy
  •  
ATARI

Hi I have the same problem does anyone know how to connect again?

i got this error message on one machine with win xp SP3 & office 2007 SP1
(0x80042010, Synchronizator::setOnlineInternal: Error while testing connection!)

Thanks alot
  •  
bfrawley

If I remember correctly. I fixed the problem by creating a new outlook profile for the user. I never found out what actually caused the problem.
  •  
DoctorJest

Coming back to this, I had the same issue today. The solution I found was simply to change the settings -- the system couldn't connect over the secure port 443, and needed to be changed to connect over port 80. Once I did that, it was fine and everything worked.
  •  
nEON

My solution was synchronize system clock between AD and KerioConnect.

Then open web browser (WebMAIL) and integrate Outlook again.
Previous Topic: Lost HTML-Format after read-only-Attribut
Next Topic: Unable to delete category
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Aug 18 10:51:57 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00427 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.