Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Give Access to limited sites ?
  •  
Deep

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
I want to allow perticular sites in the night time and rest of the sites should be blocked.

Is it possible to do like that ?

Regards
Deep

[Updated on: Mon, 22 March 2004 11:43]

•  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

Hi Deep,
You should be able to do that with a combination of Time Intervals and URL Groups. Create a Time Interval for the day time hours. Create a URL Group of the website allowed. Create these URL rules:

Rule #1
If user accessing the URL is: Any User
And the URL matches criteria: *
Action: Allow access to the website
Valid at time interval: select the Time Interval you created

Rule #2
And the URL matches criteria: URL Group
Action: Allow access to the website

Rule #3
And the URL matches criteria: *
Action: Deny access to the website

Since rule #2 and #3 are outside of the time range for daylight hours then this rules will only apply at night. Rule #1 allows for normal access during the daylight hours. Rule #2 allows access to only the URL Group you created and rule #3 denies everything else.
  •  
Deep

top class

great it worked for me Smile

thanks alot for the help

Deep
Previous Topic: Help me !How to map ip ?
Next Topic: Help me, please with NAT
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 16:42:45 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00348 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.