Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » DOES KMS 6.5 support SSL in tls authentication enforcing (client must have private certificate to send mail via kms,,,)
  •  
dmithry_007

Send a private message to this user
Dear sirs i'm very intrested in oppotunity to enforce client
authentication in TLS mode
that only clients how have private cert and authenticated on server
could have send mail via our server...

THANK YOU ....

Linuxoid
  •  
sedell

Try under Configuration -> Advanced Options -> Security Policy (tab). You can set the security policy to 'Require encrypted connection'. That will only allow authentication from clients using SSL, or TLS for SMTP. It will apply to everything - SMTP, IMAP/POP3, webmail, etc.

Scott
  •  
dmithry_007

Thanks a lot i'll try it butwhat about incoming mail to smtp 25
does it require security to or i can recive mail by plain protocol??

Linuxoid
  •  
sedell

It'll still accept regular mail on 25. It only requires encryption on 25 once the client attempts to authenticate.

Scott
Previous Topic: Incremental and full backups
Next Topic: Open Source mail solutions
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 07:49:45 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00499 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.