Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » anyone having problems with aol?
  •  
cying

Send a private message to this user
Symptoms, some kerio users cannot receive mail from aol.com. Other Kerio users on the same server can receive mail from aol.com. Some Kerio users cannot send mail to aol.com. No bounces, outgoing mail just vanished into thin air. Sure it can be spam blocks in Kerio as well as the aol mail server. But just wonder if it is something else I can do before I set up a spam rule declaring all mail from aol.com to be treated as non-spam.

TIA,

Charles Ying
  •  
Tr!une

I put a -2.5 (negative 2.5) score for all incoming aol.com email. I am not sure why, but several of our traveling reps aol email was getting tagged as SPAM. I use 4.8 as our threshold and I saw them coming in at around 5.5 to 6.0 for most legit aol users.
Outgoing mail to AOL is really slow sometimes also.
  •  
cying

Thanks, Tr!une, for your suggestion. Have added the -2.5 rule to Spam Filter. Hope that fixes the problem.

Charles
Previous Topic: Delete Spam from Backup Folders
Next Topic: newbie Kerio - questions ldap/imap integration
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 09:00:36 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00405 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.