Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Bi-directional synchronization with Sync Connector Tiger (10.4)
  •  
xxlcenter

Send a private message to this user
i cannot synchronize iCal from Tiger to Tiger, only from Tiger to Leopard, which works fine.. I don't know how to connect to a Tiger-calender from a Tiger iCal application.
The manual only describes:
"Kerio Sync Connector is an application which allows bi-directional synchronization of
local events, contacts and To Do items (tasks) between Apple iCal and Apple Address
Book with an email account in Kerio MailServer . "

-----------------
Günter Möller
www.xxlcenter.de
-----------------
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

What exactly does not work for you? KSC installation? Any error?
  •  
xxlcenter

I don't know how to connect to the calendar.

-----------------
Günter Möller
www.xxlcenter.de
-----------------
  •  
  •  
xxlcenter

The manual describes only one direction, from Tiger to Leopard. But I want to change calendar items of a Tiger iCal with a Tiger iCal on a different computer. I can do this already with a Leopard computer, but most of the user here are sill working with Tiger.

-----------------
Günter Möller
www.xxlcenter.de
-----------------
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I'm afraid I don't understand it correctly. Manual describes two-way synchronization of iCal on Tiger (or Leopard) with KMS on any platform (Win, Linux, Mac).
You can synchronize multiple iCals with same KMS account.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 April 2008 23:40]

Previous Topic: Large Attachments
Next Topic: Setup mailserver to receive external email
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 09:47:30 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00436 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.