Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » 2 Mailboxes
  •  
efc_genius

Send a private message to this user
If you remember then please let me know, i have to log into the other account via the web and it times out every 15 mins and its driving me crazy

Thanks

Lee H
  •  
germanr

It depends what you want. You can use multiple imap or pop3 accounts, but only one Kerio Connector (either KOC of KOFF).

If you use Kerio connector only and want to See two accounts you and use one to send and the other just to see the messages , you can subscribe to the others account (share it).

German Ruiz
Home & Office
Kerio Prefered Partner
Uruguay
  •  
neilwr

if you are running the server in imap mode.

You can log onto the account you want to view (ie the second mailbow) and right click the imbox and select access permission.

ad the user in there, with what rights you want them to have reader, editor, or administrator.

Then to to the outlook of the client that wants to read the other users mail box and at the top of your foler list you should see Kerio Outlook Connector Store.

Right click this and select properties of Kerio Outlook Conenctor Store.

Select Folder mapping from the menu tabs. Type in the username of the users mail box you want to view and then select the folder.

I think this is limited to the inbox.

Press add.

Now you will see the users mail store folder name<_a.t_>company.com appear and under that the inbox of the user.

Is that what you are after?
  •  
efc_genius

Hi

"top of your foler list you should see Kerio Outlook Connector Store"

I dont see this?

Were else could i find it

Your help is much appreciated

Lee H
Previous Topic: Multiple Kerio MailServer accounts issue
Next Topic: Advanced 2 Ethernet Configuration Question
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 03:01:43 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00373 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.