Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF in lan scenario
  •  
heze54

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

In order to improve lan connections, using KOFF in lan with the KMS will improve/download lan enviroment? or is only indicated for vpn/remote enviroment?

Best regards.
  •  
My IT Indy

You can use it on a LAN.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
mdawson

I'd actually recommend KOC for a LAN because you have much better search and sorting capabilities.
  •  
heze54

Hi,
Then, I'll install

THKS.

Best regards
  •  
shaggie16

Hi. Sorry maybe I'm being a numpty here, but can you tell me which search and sort capabilities are better in KOC as opposed to KOFF?
Thanks
  •  
mdawson

Sorry, was talking about KOFF.
  •  
scottwilkins

My recommendation is that if you go KOFF, go 100% KOFF on all users. A mixed environment can cause slower response to KOC users.

Searching in KOFF is a dream compared to KOC.

We have both a LAN and a VPN environment. I moved all VPN users to KOFF, and saw some slow downs for KOC users in the LAN. We are almost 100% KOFF now and the whole e-mail scenario is getting so much better now. I can even restart the e-mail server and the KOFF users are not aware, which is awesome.
Previous Topic: Using the "From" field in outlook to spoof addresses
Next Topic: Patch 1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 00:52:15 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00415 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.