Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Need to receive mail
  •  
ruca006

Send a private message to this user
We need to set up our Kerio Mail so that employees can receive mail in both their local mail client and the Kerio Mail Server WEb Interface.

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to set this up?

Thanks in advance

Moneyman
  •  
ruca006

If not can someone from kerio tell me where in the admin manual I can read about how to setup to receive my e-mail through Kerio Mail

Moneyman
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Configure your email clients to use IMAP so the messages will remain on the server and will be accessible in WebMail.

Read the manual for details about email delivery in the Internet: http://www.kerio.com/manual/kms/en/ch15s01.html
You can use Google for finding basic description of e-mail delivery in the Internet.
  •  
ruca006

Okay great thanks for the help. So is there anything that I have to sent up in the Kerio Admin though. Or is there a certain address that I have to use for the SMTP.... I need just the basics......

Moneyman
Previous Topic: Sync Public Contacts to User Contacts
Next Topic: KMS can't send this email :(
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 25 03:09:14 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00384 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.