Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio v6.5p1 - Intermittent sync creates duplicates (OTA Sync with Samsung Blackjack)
  •  
cybertechcafe

Send a private message to this user
I have the following setup:

Internet -> RH Linux + Apache (Proxy 80, 443) -> RH Linux + Kerio

We have 5 active users on the Kerio box, 2 with PDA's that support OTA sync (Samsung Blackjack). We've had the same setup here for about 1.5 years, and started with v6.3, and have done in-place upgrades through v6.4, v6.4.1 and now v6.5, without problem. We use the webmail, Kerio Outlook Connector and OTA Sync, and all has worked very well. Recently though, we've been having some odd problems.

1) The phones stopped syncing consistently. Our mobile phone company has been having some 'issues', so we attributed it to that for a while.
2) Then, we noticed that we started seeing duplicates of contacts and calendar events. Not every contact or event, but enough to notice. This caused some alarm.
3) Now, after about 3 weeks of chasing rabbit holes, I've finally thought to look in the error log, and below is what I've found:

[24/Apr/2008 17:48:57] FolderGuidIndex.cpp: User user_b trying to access folder '~user_a/INBOX' with GUID '23305e77-02d3-45ea-90af-1da4890fd8bb' without proper rights
[24/Apr/2008 17:48:57] ASyncUtil.cpp: ActiveSyncOpenFolderByGuid: Empty folder name has been returned from guidToFolderPath (Guid: 23305e77-02d3-45ea-90af-1da4890fd8bb)
[24/Apr/2008 17:48:57] ASyncAirSync.cpp: ActiveSyncAirSync::ProcessCollection: Unable to open folder with CollectionId: 23305e77-02d3-45ea-90af-1da4890fd8bb

We haven't had any problems with the Webmail or KOC, but this has me more than a little concerned that it's only a matter of time.

The box said "Requires Windows 98 or better", so I installed Linux
Previous Topic: KMS can't send this email :(
Next Topic: archiving - nfs?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 10:15:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00365 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.