Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Statistics doesn't count remote user
  •  
Dukeman

Send a private message to this user
I have KWF version 6.4.2 build 3672 and I have made an user which will login from a remote site to access some resources on our network.

To gain access to these resource the user has to login remotely to the firewall and can access these resources than.

When I check the statistics for this user they are all 0 kb (today, this week, total) but I know the user has used a lot of resources.
Why are all this statistics 0?

The user is (for example) accessing a SQL server for which I have created a seperate rule in the rulebase. I have check the box to record the connection in the connection log.
When I look into the connection log I can see his connection, with his username and see that he has used some KB's.

[Duration] 83 sec [Bytes] 13381/11663/25044 [Packets] 103/99/202

But when I look into statistics/User Quota all quota's are 0.
For users who has to connect internally (for logging purposes) all statistics are correct.

Is there some setting wrong or is this normal behaviour?

Thanks.
  •  
Dukeman

Send a private message to this user
Little kick,

Does somebody knows what is going wrong? It seems to me that when a users is logged in to a connection it should be calculating the statistics for this user and not the unknown user.
Previous Topic: Configuration problem
Next Topic: PLEASE HELP ME
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 08:23:35 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00361 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.