Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Configuration problem
  •  
templer21

Send a private message to this user
I have a problem with configuring winroute firewall.

When I run the program I can't connect to the internet (although pings are ok). I get in "warning" log many messages "Connection limit of 600 outbound connections reached for firewall host." When I disable connection limit, I get pages loaded but extremely slow and with huge CPU load.

I have one network adapter connected to modem. It has my external IP assigned by ISP's DHCP. Other adapters are disabled.

I run it on default configurations (after traffic policy wizard) so what should I change to fix it (I already tried maany things but with no success)?
Maybe Should I add something to routing table?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

What type of connections is that? Look at Status/Connections in the Administration Console.
  •  
templer21

While trying to load google.com:

There is huge amount of the same connections:

Traffic rule: Firewall Traffic
Service: HTTP
Source: name of my server (or my external IP)
Destination: jc-in-f99.google.com

When I try to connect from LAN, pings also work but I don't see any HTTP connections when I try to browse something. Also DNS seems to work only for cached pages.

[Updated on: Fri, 02 May 2008 17:22]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Do you have any other firewall or antivirus on the server with KWF?
If so, try uninstall them.
  •  
templer21

You were right!
I uninstalled bloody NOD32 antivirus and it works now.
I will try to install it now, hope the issue won't happen again...

Thank you!
Previous Topic: Users Usage information
Next Topic: Statistics doesn't count remote user
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 17:19:58 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00400 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.