Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Storage use not reported correctly
  •  
BudDurland

Send a private message to this user
Yesterday I need to rename a user who recently got married. I stopped the mail server, made the changes to the user.cfg file, and renamed the user's mail storage folder. While the mail server was down, I deleted everyone's stats.usr file because several user accounts were reporting incorrect usage.

I restarted the server, and gave it a few minutes to simmer. When I started the administration program, I saw about a dozen users the the system claims are using 171 798 691.8 GB of storage. I stopped the server again, and deleted the stats.usr file for those users. On restart, the same number is still being reported.

I had to remove quotas from these users so mail could be delivered, but I'd really like to fix the problem. How can I do that?

[Updated on: Wed, 07 May 2008 14:39]

Good is better than evil because it's nicer
--Mammy Yokum
  •  
RPC_Admin

Send a private message to this user
I was going to try to summarize it for you but there is alot in it. There is a thread about this here <ahref=" http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=11735&S=8 b22ff31fa2e880e53f98da696db0e76" target="_blank"></a>

[Updated on: Wed, 07 May 2008 19:34]

Previous Topic: Problem KOFF - Information Stores
Next Topic: iCal/CalDAV: Availability Not Supported
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 11:56:17 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00435 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.