Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Connecting Kerio to Google
  •  
nbonini

Send a private message to this user
I run a small Mac shop in New York, about 60 clients. We use Kerio Mail Server for mail and calendaring. Recently, I switched from Gmail to Entourage. After Gmail, I hate Entourage's interface and it is not as functional as Gmail.

Anyway, is there a way to use Google Calendar as my master calendar and sync it with the Kerio server? I need to do this so as not to break the group calendaring in the office. I am not using Outlook and would like a server based solution rather then a conduit on a client machine.

I hope this makes sense. Any ideas from anyone?

Thanks for your help.

nb
  •  
Nixs

I don't see a way, but since you are using a Mac you can subscribe to each calendar. I have both my Google and my KMS calendars show up in iCal. I don't have Outlook, but apparently it can use iCal also.

Personally, I don't want duplicate copies of the same data. My Google Calendar is shared with my personal contacts. We each can update it. My KMS calendar is shared with my business contacts. So I don't want the data to sync between my calendars.

Google has an Outlook sync addon, but that only works with Windows.

•  
helping

I'm also interested in doing this. The only way I can see is on your Kerio integration page there is a Google Calendar link. In iCal it subscribed right away and showed all info, but in Google Calendar, it didn't work for my first try, then 2nd try, it subscribed but didn't show any info. If this worked, you'd at least be able to see your work schedule from the google side of things. You'd have to make any changes or accepting invites in something like iCal.

Instead, I'm sort of using Calvetica or iCal on my iPhone to see the overall picture. That's almost ideal.
  •  
subnet

Well with the development of Kerio API, Kerio Connect will become bigger and better. This means that some companies will make these kind of add-ins for kerio and sell them.

Just my opinion!! Very Happy
Previous Topic: Kerio Webmail English Language Dictionaries
Next Topic: Hibernate outlook 2003
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 09:31:43 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00382 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.